Rockmart, Polk,Paulding , Custom Home builder Fleming & Associates Inc.

New Custom Home, by Fleming Construction

New Custom Home built by Fleming & Associates Inc. since 1998

Fleming & Associates, Inc New Wellborn Cabinet Distributor

Fleming and Associates, Inc. is now a distributor for Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. Looking to remodel your bathroom or kitchen? Looking to update your bathroom or kitchen cabinets? Fleming and Associates is a State Licensed General Contractor that can take care of your remodeling and updating needs. Call Fleming and Associates today at 404-490-0455 to get your Wellborn Cabinets.

wellborn kitchen 3 Wellborn bathroom 1

Atlanta Wellborn Authorized Dealer: Home Cabinet Design Solutions For Kitchens, Baths, And Closets.

Dreaming and creating a style that is uniquely you has never been easier.
Your home whether big or small is your escape from the world — your retreat – the one place that is yours…..
Your style…. your family ……your way …..Your Wellborn Cabinet.
*Strength collides with Beauty
*Function meets Fashion
*Selection meets Style

What’s Covered in the video:
Door Style Construction and Wood Specie
Finish and Finish Technique
Kitchen Styles
Bathroom Styles
Whole Home Design Solutions
Legs, Feet
Elegant Bath Collection
Estate Collection
Wellborn Closets
And Images Galore of every space imaginable – We take you through every room of the home.

Wellborn Cabinet allows you the freedom to be uniquely you throughout your entire home.

Fleming And Associates is an Authorized Dealer For All Wellborn Cabinetry products. Please call us for an appointment to visit our showroom at (404) 490–0455


Authorized Wellborn Bathroom Cabinet Dealer: Serving Metro Atlanta

The Elegant Bath Collection from Wellborn Cabinet is an extensive collection of designer vanity suites, basic vanities and accessories covering a broad range of design aesthetics so that everyone can express their individual style with everyday luxury.

Fleming And Associates is an Authorized Dealer For All Wellborn Cabinetry products. Please call us for an appointment to visit our showroom at (404) 490 – 0455


Window Replacement, Energy Efficient Windows, Window Remodel

Have rotten windows? Looking to replace or update your windows? Replacing, or updating, the windows in your home with energy efficient windows can save you money on your heating and air bills. Fleming and Associates, Inc., is a state licensed general contractor that can replace your windows with energy efficient windows. Contact Fleming and Associates, Inc., today at 404-490-0455 for a quote.

New Home Construction ,New Home Builder, Custom Home Builder,

Looking for a New Home Builder that provides quality service on the west side of Atlanta, Ga? Fleming & Associates Inc., has been building Custom Homes on the west side of Atlanta since 1998 . With the many decisions to be made when building a new home working  with a contractor that listens to you and helps make the decisions that are best for your family will make the whole experience of building your dream home a pleasant experience. From the foundation to the final paint colors you, as the home owner, will be involved with all the decisions. Hiring a licensed contractor like Fleming & Associates Inc. to keep everyone and everything on schedule while you make the selections of materials and products used will help you keep a peace of mind that your new home will be exactly  what you’ve always wanted in a new home. We can help you even with the financial part of a new construction loan by referring  our approved lenders that will make the process of building your new home a reality. We can also help in finding the right place to build whether it’s a lot in a subdivision or land that meets your needs . So call us to see how we can help your New Home Ownership today  404-490-0455

Knowing Your Contractor by Fleming & Associates Inc.

The time to check out your contractor is before you start your project, because as many know, checking after can be a costly mistake. That’s why taking time to make sure your contractor is a reputable contractor can save you and your family thousands. Take time to search public records in local  counties to see how many liens/lawsuits/complaints your contractor may have filed against them. While some liens and actions may be  expected, a great deal of liens or actions may clearly signal issues (red  flags), including a failure to pay subcontractors and suppliers. If a contractor  has been sued by a number of homeowners that may be a red flag. Legitimate  disputes may always arise for any business, but look into the information and ask  the contractor to explain. Another red flag may be a contractor who files a  number of criminal warrants against homeowners. This may indicate that the  contractor is abusing the criminal system to threaten consumers into paying for  projects that the consumer would otherwise dispute or when the job wasn’t done correctly and they refuse to pay because the job was not done correctly, or had issues with what had been done.

State Licensed Contractors , How To Check Your Contractors Licenses Status

State Residential or General  Contractors License 
Certain contractors  who perform remodeling or new home construction, basically anything to do with  the building structure should usually be presumed to be required to have a state  license. They have a “pocket card” they can show you. You can look up their state license information on websites for the State of Georgia.  Contractors who have a state license should be able to provide a license number that begins: RB  (for Residential Basic), RLC (for Residential Light Commercial) or GC (for General Contractor). Any of these state licensed contractors may perform  construction work on single family homes other than work which requires a license under Chapter 14 (explained below). Be sure to have the contractor specifiy in their contract with you that they are state licensed .

Custom Home Builder Georgia, New Home Construction Georgia

When its time to build your new custom home, choosing the right contractor can make the stressful decisions seem simple and creating that one of a kind home an easy process. Fleming & Associates, Inc., is a state licensed general contractor and has been in business since 1998 building custom homes. Contact Fleming & Associates, Inc., to discuss your new custom home plans today at 404-490-0455 or visit our website at