Storm Damage to Home, Insurance Claim, Wind Damage, Hail Damage

Do you have storm damage to your home? Storm damage is usually covered by your insurance company for wind and hail damage. Having a state license contractor  determine where or not the insurance company will pay for damages  , can save you the hassle of filing a claim that maybe denied. Also a State Licensed General Contractor can work with your insurance adjuster to make sure the claim is handled and paid out correctly . There are  times that an insurance adjusters may miss something, that a contractor use to dealing with claims may catch . Then the GC  may ask or submit  for a supplemental to the original estimate indicating what was found  sometime  submitting pictures to the insurance adjuster  is all that is  needed. The GC will also know if any permits need to be pulled to complete your repairs.  Most insurance company’s pay a depreciated amount and it is your responsibility to pay for the full replacement cost then get your replacment allowance back. Using a State Licensed General Contractor will give you the documentation that you need to submit to get this additional payment back. Fleming and Associates, Inc., is a State Licensed General Contractor who has been in business since 1998 and has been dealing with insurance company’s since it’s inception. Contact Fleming and Associates, Inc., today to handle your insurance claim repair 404-490-0455 or visit us at